Monday 5 October 2015

Make-up Review kind of thing

Today I want to talk about makeup. I don't know why but I just feel like it while texting my friends in a group chat and also i did a new video on YouTube you can click on the link at the bottom if you want to watch it. Anyway i wear makeup sometimes but not everyday and when I do wear makeup I clean my face and neck first to get all the dust and dirt out of my skin using the Simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash. Then I use the Simple kind to skin soothing facial toner to just balance out my skin tone a little especially if I've been having spots and redness on my skin from the acne and spots. Then to moisturize my skin I used the Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. 

So there is my, I guess, a caring for my skin routine, but anyway I also want to talk about the brands I use for makeup. For foundation I use the bareMinerals starter kit(it has in it a foundation primer, because I have light skin it has a light and a fairly light foundation so 2 skin tones), a warmth powder ,that I use as a bronzer, and a finishing powder. My mum got this for me at Christmas as a Christmas present. DUH, and I find it really dry because it a powder foundation and when I put it on I find myself feeling as if I have something on my face and I don't feel natural. Just pointing out my mum has perfect skin and she never has to wear foundation so she didn't know which ones were good and which ones are bad I guess. Enough of the talk about foundation. Onto eyes I use No.7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara and it actually does its job and it really makes my lashes show up. I also use the No.7 Wheatsheaf StayPerfect Eyeshadow. I don't think I like it that much because I have oily skin sometimes and it just clumps up in the creases of my eyelids rather than staying where I put it but i think if I put eye primer on that would probably work better. I have 1 eyeliner and that is a pencil eyeliner. I have ever used it once since I bought it and I thought it was quite nice and it isn't so  bold(as in colour whereas a liquid liner is really bold in colour) which was what I wanted so I was really pleased. Onto the lips, I have quite a few lip glosses and I have 1 lipstick. Let's start on the lipstick, I have a Rimmel London by Kate Moss in 16 which is a pink but I was looking for a more natural colour, but anyway it lasts very long even if you are eating and it only rubs off a little bit.
Onto the lip glosses, I have my first lip gloss from No.7 which I seem to have lost because i take it wherever I am and I can't find it anywhere(I'll try to describe it as best as I can). I really liked it because it is a really natural colour and its not that pigmented which was what I was looking for and I remember I mentioned it in one of my videos. I said that it was called High Shine and it has an SPF15. I also have 2 other lip glosses by Cien. One is caled Coralise and it is super shiny which was what I liked at the time I bought it and one that taste like peaches.

I think I mentioned most of these in my What in my school bag video(link below). That's all I'm going to talk about now...

Bye xx
Queenie


Makeup video - https://youtu.be/2ekflzgv0jM
What in my school bag video - https://youtu.be/fPdjtw-TUiE

















1 comment: