Hey guys!!! Guess what?
I'm going on a trip to 'somewhere' at the end of March and coming back at the start of April and my sister will have her birthday there so give it a guess:
- It's situated on the Seine River.
- It's in the north of the it's country.
- It has a population of 2,249,975 inhabitants in January 2011, making it the fifth largest city in the European Union measured by the population within the city limits.
- It's the second or third largest metropolitan area in Europe, with London and Berlin, depending on the area measured.
- It has one of the most recognizable structures in the world.
- The structure's name has 2 words. The first letter begins with E and the second letter begins with T.
Can you guess what the 'somewhere' is?
I will be taking some pictures and posting it to my blog and I'll be blogging about it everyday!
That's it for now. Bye!